- We share a joint love for Young Adult literature, which, I believe, can change the world.
- We welcomed a new Oasis Sister this year, Larissa!
- The publishing world is ever-changing, giving us more say in our futures.
- Collectively, we belong to YAlitchat-the most amazing YA writing community.
- Each of the Oasis Sisters has gained ground in the writing/publishing/marketing/platform world.
- Jessie just celebrated her release of DESTINED!
- Jessica is fast at edits for her book deal!
- AE is out on sub with eleven publishers!
- Nikki is hard at work on her stories and has material out with agents!
- Larissa is working on her stories and is as much a ray of encouragement as ever!
- And me, one of my short stories was just published in a collection of short stories. (Yeah, in a real book!) I have material out with agents and am hearing positive responses.
Mostly, we are thankful for YOU, our devoted followers. Thank you for choosing to follow us and join in on YA discussions, as well as sharing our love and journeys in the publishing world.
The Oasis Sisters
Now, what are you thankful for this Thanksgiving Day?