Thursday, August 23, 2012

Whoseywhatsit Thursday: WANA Commons


pentax k100d 250
 Image by Rebecca Barray from WANA Commons

I don't know about you, but the whole "a blogger got sued for use of a pic" thing really freaked me out.  So I was SUPER excited recently when the wonderful Kristen Lamb blogged about starting a Flickr account for her WANA group.

A Flickr account FULL of free images.

*UTTER RELIEF*

So, go check out the amazing images available, and make sure to stop by Kristen's blog or twitter to thank her.


Passion
Image by Rebecca Barray from WANA Commons

Where do you go to find images for your blog?

1 comment:

  1. I've got a bunch of photos in WANA commons myself - if you stop in, be sure to look me up! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Breaths that matter...

Related Posts with Thumbnails