Thursday, November 22, 2012

Whoseywhatsit Thursday--Happy Thanksgiving

For those of you not in the know, today is Thanksgiving.

Time for being thankful, family and friends, turkey eating, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie.

On this day, I would like to share with you three things I'm thankful for. And if you would like, please share in the comments anything you are thankful for.

Top of my list is my loving family. I'm thankful for each and everyone of them, and for all of them being so supportive on my writing adventure.

I'm thankful for all my sisters at Oasis for YA. I love you all!

I'm thankful for all the awesome people at Spencer Hill Press and for my agent Lauren Hammond! They are all just super awesome!

I have so much more that I am thankful for, but I'd be here forever (or a good majority of the day), and I would rather join in the festivities.

So, from the Oasis for YA girls....

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaths that matter...

Related Posts with Thumbnails