Thursday, April 12, 2012

Whoseywhatsit Thursday: The Lucky 7 Meme

Hi Oasis-Seekers!

Sorry I'm late with my post (again).  This week, I thought I'd share a fun meme I was recently tagged in.  You may have heard of or seen it already.


The Lucky 7 Meme works like this:

There are 5 simple and fun rules to the Lucky 7:

  1. Go to page 77 of your current MS
  2. Go to line 7
  3. Copy down the next 7 lines or paragraphs as they're written-- no cheating!
  4. Tag 7 other writers
  5. Let them know!
I just posted mine here

Anyway, I've read some really interesting excerpts from this meme, and I thought I'd share.  So, instead of tagging 7 other writers, I'm tagging all of you! (I know, I'm totally cheating.)

If you've done this meme, post a link in the comments.  If you've read a Lucky 7 Meme post that you really loved, post a link in the comments.  And if you haven't participated, do it now! And post a link in the comments. :)
I can't wait to read your Lucky 7 posts!

 

3 comments:

  1. Here's mine:

    http://carrieannebrownian.wordpress.com/2012/04/13/lucky-seven-meme/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's mine! (It's a peek at BROKEN!!)
    http://aerought.blogspot.com/2012/03/unlucky-seven-peek-at-broken.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no! I'm only 62 pages in. I think I'd rather not have known that.

    ReplyDelete

Breaths that matter...

Related Posts with Thumbnails