Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stylish Blog Award


 
Thanks to JJ from Writer's Block NZ for this award!

The rules if you are awarded:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
 
We've said this before, but we'll say them all again.  :D  There are 5 of us, so you get one fact from each of us and 2 group facts.

1. Group: We met at YALitChat and are group moderators there. If you live, breathe & write YA, you should check it out.
2. Group: We all like (er.. LOVE!) chocolate.
3. Sheri: I was a speaker at my high school baccalaureate and made everyone cry--in a good way.
4. A.E.: I've given speeches to Career Day students at the local college about being a writer, and I wore my Grinch head slippers. Kids loved them!
5. J.A.:  I'm extremely shy.  I mean to the point that people think I'm rude because I'm too nervous to say anything, but I have no problems getting up in front of a group of people I don't know and giving a speech or acting in a play.  :D
6. Nikki: I was extremely active in theater during high school and contemplated majoring in theater in college (a far cry from my actual major!)
7. Jessie: I fidget constantly if I have to sit for long periods of time (which includes car rides, work, seminars, and even just TV watching).

And now, the 15 blogs that we recommend. In an effort to pass on the love to other collaborative bloggers out there, we've selected the following (in no particular order):

1. Mundie Moms
2. Merry Sisters of Fate
3. YA Highway
4. YA Know
5. The YA 5
6. League of Extraordinary Writers
7. YA Fresh
8. Got YA!
9. Supernatural Underground
10. YA Authors Cafe
11. Page Turners
12. Reading Teen
13. YAY! Reads (not collaborative, but a teen reviewing YA - how cool is that?)
14. YA Book Central
15. And in tribute to the amazing woman who brought us together and the founder of YALitChat, check out Georgia McBride's personal blog.

There you have it. We hope you like these blogs as much as we do.  As always, thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaths that matter...

Related Posts with Thumbnails