Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Tuesday Trailer - Timeless by Alexandra Monir

You asked, we answered.

Instead of having Tuesday Tunes every week, we're going to also bring you trailers or books we think should be in your TBR (to be read) pile.  This week, I'll share a book trailer for debut author Alexandra Monir's January 11th release: Timeless.

Oh, squee!  Sounds and looks so good, and it's only a few days away from release.

And now that I'm all ready to sink my teeth into something romantic, let me tell you about our first annual That's YAmore Blogfest.  Leading up to Valentine's Day, next month we'll be hosting a blogfest featuring romantic snippets from your WIP.  For more details, check out our That's YAmore Blogfest Page and sign up.  We can't wait to read your first kisses and tender moments as can only be told by brilliant YA authors like yourselves.
Be sure to grab our badge and spread the word.  The more, the merrier!

2 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to book trailers! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! I've now added it to my list!

    ReplyDelete

Breaths that matter...

Related Posts with Thumbnails