Tuesday, December 11, 2012

TBR Tuesday CLOCKWORK PRINCESS








If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.




ISBN
141697590X (ISBN13: 9781416975908)
edition language
English
original title
Clockwork Princess




The Infernal Devices is by far my favorite Shadowhunter Series. I love the world Cassandra Clare built, and I am very excited for this final installment. This is one series that kept me up into the wee hours of the night, because I just had to keep reading to find out what was going to happen next.

March just won't get here fast enough!
  

Information Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6131164-clockwork-princess


1 comment:

Breaths that matter...

Related Posts with Thumbnails