Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from the Oasis for YA gang. Wishing you a successful and inspirational year ahead!  


The Oasis gang has made some writing goals and resolutions this year, including:

AE: 
I don’t usually do resolutions. But this year, with deadlines looming, I have to. So for me, the two main resolutions are:
More writing, less social network site trolling. Great for being social, bad for word count. Could also be worded: Work smarter, not harder.
More writing, less searching for/reading reviews. Great for getting a bead on what others think, bad for it’s affects on how I think. could also be worded: Reviews are for readers.

Nikki:
To polish my WIPs and start querying again (AKA get an agent!)

Larissa:
Revise and query WIP and Complete a draft of Shiny New Idea. :)

Sheri:

Live life and write from my experiences, letting creativity expand and enhance my stories. I vow not to "Go quietly into the night," but forge ahead, even blindly, trusting my instincts to become a more crafty writer, patient mother & wife, and overall passionate human being.


What writing resolutions did you make this year?

Image Source: SXC

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    Love the resolutions! I have none, simply because I rebel even against my OWN rules so best not to make them!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!

    Those are excellent goals... SOOO similar to my own! Let's make it happen for 2013!

    ReplyDelete

Breaths that matter...

Related Posts with Thumbnails