Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday Tunes: Songs on our WIP playlist




I'm cheating today.  Since it's the holidays and I've been visited by the cold fairy, I'm taking the cheaters way and posting a song from each of our playlists.  Hope you enjoy.

AE:  My latest auditory addiction is Bring Me Down by Throwing Gravity. :) Very good for fast-paced action oriented stuff.

JESSIE:  Joshua Radin, "The Fear You Won't Fall."  Love it so much I actually wrote it into a scene in Beneath the Surface.  Even if it has to come out eventually, I'll always know it was there once upon a time.

NIKKI:  "Untouched" by the Veronicas. I don't know why, but this song has always been my go to song for those emotions when you're crushing on someone (perfect for YA!)

SHERI: Currently I'm moved by "Something Beautiful" by Need To Breathe. The song has strength yet a vulnerability. I'm also constantly listening to "Everything" by Lifehouse while I revise.

And me?  I'm the Gleek.  :)  I LOVED this version of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream.  It fits into the playlist of almost all of my stories, so I'd be silly not to list it.


Happy Turkey Day, Everyone!

~JA

1 comment:

  1. I really like "Everything" by Lifehouse, too. Especially when the music swells. This song is perfect for writing an intense scene. Good song choices :)

    ReplyDelete

Breaths that matter...

Related Posts with Thumbnails