Tuesday, October 05, 2010

TUESDAY TUNES: Songs For Prom

This week I asked the girls what song do you remember dancing to (or did you want to dance to) at your prom?



Jessie:

I don't know why this one stands out for me, but I remember dancing in a circle with my friends screaming the lyrics to "I Want You to Want Me" by Cheap Trick. It's not like the song was even current, but maybe that's why I remember it so much - since, as I've confessed before, I was a Classic Rick girl in high school.

AE:
My boyfriend at the time was not big on dancing. (He did look cute in a tux, though.) The only song I remember is Faithfully, by Journey.

Sheri:
Never Say Goodbye, by Bon Jovi. When this song began to play during my senior prom, about sixty of us grouped together in a circle and sang this song and cried a ton. It was such a spontaneous YA moment.

Jessica:
My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. It seems it was the ONLY thing that was playing that year. :D

Nikki:
Baby Got Back of course. Wait, no. As always, I can never answer my own questions! They seem good at the time, and then I'm like "uh, I have no idea." I truly don't remember what songs I danced to, but I do remember really liking All I Want by Toad the Wet Sprocket. So I must have danced to it, right?

1 comment:

  1. I danced to Luther Vandross, "A House is not a home." Ahhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete

Breaths that matter...

Related Posts with Thumbnails